Dear all the teachers, students and faculties,
In the news reports recently, everyone should have known the quick changes of COVID-19 and the panic that it has brought to the global world. We sincerely appreciate the cooperation from all the YunTechers that we devote a lot in epidemic prevention to keep our campus safe. Facing the great challenge of COVID-19, we kindly remind everyone to be aware of the following issues during the upcoming long weekend of Tomb Sweeping Day.
1. Avoid crowds and the places with bad ventilation, please also avoid going abroad or having long trips.
2. If you have any symptom which is similar to flu, such as fever, headache, runny nose, sore throat, muscle soreness, general malaise or even diarrhea, please seek medical treatment immediately.
3. If you need to go out, please make sure that you have well self-protection.
When you are back to school after the long weekend, please help to cooperate with the following issues.
1. Please fill in the third health care questionnaire on SSO system before 5th April.
2. For the students who stay in the dorm, please follow the quarantine instruction from dorm center to keep everyone safe and healthy.
3. Before entering to the buildings in the campus, please take the body temperature.
4. After the long weekend of Tomb Sweeping Day, we will implement distance learning for the partial courses which have lots of students. Students still need to come back to school and take distance learning during the original class time. Please do not be absent from the class.
5. If you have close contact with your relatives or friends who are under the situation of home quarantine, home isolation or self-health management during the long weekend of Tomb Sweeping Day, please do not go to school and contact Health Care Center. (Tel: 055342601#2343/ Hotline: 05-5524106)
Facing the unpredictable centurial contagious disease, we have to have well self-health management and civism to protect ourselves from it. Hope all the YunTechers could have kind mind, care about each other and get through the epidemic together.
Keeping yourself healthy is the greatest contribution to the world.
Dr. Neng-Shu Yang
National Yunlin University of Science and Technology
● During the long weekend of Tomb Sweeping Day, please call following phone number of Campus Security Center, if you are in an emergency when you stay in the dorm. (Tel: 055342601#2098/ Hotline: 0937-651657)
● If you have unstable emotion, here is the way to make a reservation and have consultation from Counseling Center. Websites: For students: http://care.yuntech.edu.tw/ For faculties: https://reurl.cc/qd8vWE Hotline: 05-5524080
● If symptoms of COVID-19 appear, call the 24/7 toll-free Communicable Disease Consultation Hotline 1922 for advice.